News Cafe Breakfast Specials and Promotions
News Cafe Breakfast Specials: Four news, who was founded in 1995 and opened Hatfield’s first News Cafe two decades ago, proudly holds this title. Four news is the benchmark by which all others are measured, and this is evident in their News Cafe brand.
News Cafe provides a premium entertainment experience to its aspirational customers by providing world-class food and top beverage options in a relaxed atmosphere.
Four news, established in 1995 and who opened Hatfield’s first News Cafe two decades ago, proudly holds this title. Four news is the benchmark by which all others are measured, and this is evident in News Cafe. News Cafe provides a premium entertainment experience to its customers by providing world-class food and top beverage options in a relaxed and friendly environment. We offer a wide range of light snacks and wholesome meals, all freshly prepared from high-quality ingredients.
We offer a unique menu that combines light snacks with wholesome meals.
This webpage allows you to search for Menus, Customer Reviews, and Online Reservations at News Cafe in Miami Beach.
If you call the restaurant, please mention MiamiBeach411.com
Restaurant name: News Cafe
Address, 800 Ocean Drive Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Phone: (305) 537-8397
Cuisine, American Middle-Eastern
Appetizers start at $6, entrees start at $7
Reservations are not accepted
* Breakfast Special: 2 eggs any style, with News Fries or Bacon, Ham, or Sausage, Juice and Coffee, or Tea & Bread.
* Eggs News (Ham and Tomato).
* Eggs Florentine (Spinach)
* Eggs Smoked Salmon
* Onions, Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, and Smoked Salmon
* Eggs can be hard-boiled or soft-boiled in any style
* Steak and Eggs
* Fried Egg Sandwich with Ham & Tomato on Toasted French bread
* With Tomato
* With Chopped Vegetables
* With your choice of Cheese
* With your choice of Cold Cuts & Cheese
* With Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, and Onions
* Continental Special (Bread Basket and American Coffee & Juice).
* Croissants, Brie and Coffee
Croissant with Swiss Cheese and Ham
Cottage cheese with fruit
* Plain Yogurt with Nuts, Raisins, and Fruits. Fruit
* Bruschetta (French Bread, Tomatos & Herbs)
* Smoked salmon and cream cheese on black bread
* Fish Ceviche and Pita Chips
* Warm Goat Cheese and Tomato Puree on Toasted French Bread
* Baked Brie, Fruit
* Smoked salmon and cream cheese on a Toasted Pizza Crust
* Fruit & cheese (Brie and Jarlsberg).
* Cold Cut & Cheese Platter (Served With Basket of Bread).
* Melon & Prosciutto
* Fried Calamari
* Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
* Pate & Brie
* Tahini with Pita Bread
* Babaganush with Roasted Peppers & Basil
* Spinach & Artichoke Dip Served with Pita Chips
* Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Peppers with Basil
* Grilled Portabello and Tomato
* Kosher Salami
* Genoa Salami
* Black Forest Ham
* Corned Beef
* Roast Beef
* Smoked Turkey
* Chicken Salad Sandwich
* Tuna Salad Sandwich
* Vegetable Sandwich: Cucumbers, onions, radishes, and avocados are all included.
* Bacon Cheeseburger
* Cheeseburger, Sauteed Mushrooms, and Onions
* Vegetable Burger and Cheese
* Turkey Burger with Cheese
* Grilled Portabello, Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Pepper on French Bread
* Grilled Dolphin Sandwich
* Grilled Cheese Sandwich
* Grilled Chicken Sandwich
* Sandwich of Breaded Chicken Cutlet
* Chicken Parmagiana Sandwich
* News Cuban Steak Sandwich
* News Cuban Chicken Sandwich
Above served with your choice Rice, News Fries or Potato Salad.
* Pasta with Fresh Tomato, Garlic & Basil, served with Chicken and Shrimp
* Pasta with Olive Oil and Garlic & Basil served with Chicken or Shrimp
* Pasta with Smoked Salmon and Cream Sauce
* Pasta Bolognese
* Pasta with Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato
Pasta with Portabello Mushrooms, Artichoke Spinach, Spinach, and Roasted Peppers
* Grilled Chicken and Goat Cheese
* Tomato and Cheese, Assorted Vegetables, Spinach, Portabello
* Make your own
* News Salad with Grilled chicken
* Tofu Greek
* Tuna Salad With Tomato & Greens
* Chicken Salad with Tomato & Greens
* With Tomato
* With Fried Calamari
* With Turkey or Smoked Turkey
* With Grilled Chicken
* With Grilled Salmon
* Spinach, Tomato
* With Goat Cheese & Pecans
* With Smoked Salmon & Pecans
* With Fried Calamari
* With Tofu
* With Scallions or Red Onions
* With Feta Cheese & Olives
* With Red Onion & Sardines
* With Red Onion & Anchovies
* With Fresh Basil & Mushroom
* With Avocado & Red Onions
* With fresh or smoked mozzarella
* With Tofu
* All Fruit
* Melon Only
* Melon & Prosciutto
* Strawberries only
* Fruit & Granola.
* Cottage Cheese & Fruit
* Fruit & Cheese (Brie & Jarlsberg) Platter
* Fruit & Baked Brie
* Fresh Berries and Cream
* Fresh Fish of the Day
* Grilled Salmon Fillet With Vegetables & Potato
* 2 Skewer Shrimp Kabobs served with Rice
* Grilled Tuna served with Sauteed Spinach, Tomato, and Rice
* Chilled Poached Salmon With Tomato & Cucumbers & Herb dressing
* News Steak with Vegetables & Fries
* New York Steak 12 oz. with Vegetables & Potato
* 2 Skewer Beef Kabobs, served with Rice
* Baked Chicken Cutlet with Vegetables & Potato
* Grilled Chicken with Tomato, Onion, and Rice
* Roast Half Chicken and Vegetables with Potato
* Chicken Parmagiana and Pasta
* Grilled Vegetable Plate and Baked Potato
* Grilled Portobello & Tomato over Rice
* Eggplant Parmagiana and Pasta
You can substitute rice, news fries, potato salad, mashed, or baked potatoes.
Locate and map
News Cafe It is located at 800 Drive Miami Beach FL 33139. Nearby restaurants include: Larios? 510 Ocean And Ola Use our website. Our Miami restaurant map To find the exact location.
News Cafe: “Overpriced and very poor food!”
Date: June 24, 2004
Reviewer MiamiBeach411 User. Miami, FL
This place has terrible food and lame service. The name is everything at this place. After almost reaching up to your table and having him notice you, you could wait 20 minutes for a waiter.
After another 45 minutes, your breakfast finally arrived, a plate full of old, over-fried potatoes, eggs, and very soggy bread. As you enjoy your “news café special”, you can overhear the next table complaining about the chicken sandwich and asking where the chicken salad is since there’s only bread with mayo.
News Cafe “Amazing atmosphere!”
Date January 18, 2004
Reviewer: MiamiBeach411 User, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The news cafe was a great place to have a good time. It was great fun to watch people and the plates from the Middle East were amazing. I cannot wait to return! Thank you!
Have you ever been to News Cafe South Beach? Share your thoughts with others. Read reviews
800 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach FL 33139
Telephone: (305) 538-63997